Thursday, April 25, 2013

Animation Using Adobe Flash




Assignment number 5 was creating a short animation using Adobe flash.  I think this was my most challenging assignment.  Creating an animation takes extreme patience, and it was hard to remain calm sometimes when things didn't go as planned.  

Using Adobe Flash, I learned how to:
 -create shapes and objects
-change the background color
-select individuals objects
-move these shapes and objects in different ways
-timing the animation
-using layers to individually edit certain aspects of my animation 
-create an animation that flows in an order that makes sense


And I guess you could say I learned to not freak out to much when things didn't go my way.













MY ANIMATION
Squirrel and the Apple Tree








No comments:

Post a Comment